Saturday, February 19, 2011

Am I that old? Yep I guess I am...

So today we hit a new mile stone.  My sweet daughter who turned 16 a few months back went to her first formal tonight.  I was amazed at how quickly it brought me back to my days of high school and the excitement of the frilly dress, the formal dinner, the corsage...  I don't miss those days, but they certainly have a sweet spot in my memory.  Ty, I hope tonight leaves you with the same...
 You all look amazing... enjoy this night, and your youth.

2 comments:

Barbra said...

They all look beautiful, (dresses, shoes, ties, etc.) Dinner looks very formal and nice. (Where is a picture of the waiter?) I would have liked to be a fly on the wall to see how neat you all looked!

Barbra said...

PS: The food was delicious. I enjoyed a plate after all was over.