Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekly Photo Challange

Ok, so I have got two more for you.  I am playing a little bit of catch up with the challenges and have been dealing with some very frustrating networking issues.  All is solved, so here you go:


ROMANCE:
The next challenge was to get a picture of weather, well that was easier said then done.  Yesterday morning we got a huge storm.  As I left for work my front yard was a beautiful scenic picture of snow weighing heavy on the tree and bushes.  Beautiful!  However as per my normal schedule I had kids in the car waiting to go to school and work awaiting me.  I decided to try to catch something that evening, but by the end of the day most of the snow was gone.  I was able to catch some really nice lighting through the trees, but I am note sure it conveys weather.  Oh well, I thought it turned out nice.


WEATHER:


No comments: