Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Birthday Wish for my First Born

My Dear Sweet Daughter,

Where has the time gone?  It is hard to believe that today you turn 15!  Wasn't it just yesterday...

That I brought you home from the hosptial (wondering what I had gotten myself into) and your Dad and I took turns driving you up South Fork so you would sleep.

That I watched your excitement as we got a swing set and I would push you... Your reply was always "higher mommy higher".

That I walked you into your kindergarten class.  I don't think you even looked back.

Now you are a young lady and I wonder how that happened.  I love you! Have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Tracy Rushton said...

Give that beautiful Birthday girl a big ole kiss from her favorite Aunt. We love her!!!! (and your right, the time has gone way to fast.

Kahre Family said...

okay, Okay... Give that girl a big ol' kiss from her real favorite aunt now that tracy is done smooching!!!