Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday... No Church

Really, as a life long member of the LDS church, General Conference Sunday has to be the best two weekends of the year.  I am sitting here between sessions, it is dark because of the cold weather and I am contemplating blog or nap.  For me this decision would typically be an easy one... nap.  However I have promised my sis's and mom that I would do better and blog.  I would like anyone who is reading this to notice that my blog is now more graphically pleasing.  (yes I removed the christmas background from last year).  I have been "learnin'" how to beautify my blog.  I hope you will all be amazed!

I have to give a shout out of congrats to my sis Tracy.  We (Mom, Tracy and I) went to a digital scrapbooking class last night.  They gave away alot of gifts, however Tracy won the big one... a Wacom writing tablet!  She is lucky our sister Katie was not there, or she would have won it!

One last thing... enjoy the weather!

4 comments:

stampgram said...

Love the blog...snow here today, good day to stay home and watch conference. Good Day!

Kahre Family said...

Weather stinks... It is 7:30 pm here and the snow is starting to stick, the ground is already covered if I wake up to a foot of snow I will be mad!!!

Katie said...

Man I do wish I was there!!!

I love the blog Carla, it looks great!

Tracy Rushton said...

Just got back from Logan. No snow...yet but lots of rain.

Thanks for coming with me last night. It was a blast and I am loving my new toy!