Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A busy, busy week!

So, in the last week I have not been feeling well, but as per the life of Mother, our schedules have been full.  So in hopes to catch you up in the going on's at our house... Here we go!

 Blaine had a science fair project... No medal this year, but his project was interesting and he did a good job.

Payson is busy with Jr Jazz.  Every year he gets a little better.  he loves playing basketball, watching the NBA, and especially going to Jazz games.

Tyler was asked to Prom.  She was very excited when she came home to one VERY decorated room.


And then tonight before YW's we went to Mathias's 4th grade play.  It was very cute and Mathias did a great job.

I love my family... they certainly keep me busy and I love it (at least most of the time)!

No comments: