Sunday, March 6, 2011

A moment to sit and think.

Yesterday my sweetie and I went to Park City, he had ODP, I went along for the ride.  I had decided to take my camera and go exploring.  I really didn't know what to expect since my experience of Park City are the outlet stores, and a vague knowledge of skiing.  So I dropped off my sweetie and away I went.  I wanted to head towards the historical part of Park City.  Talk about a treasure trove of photo opps.  I took loads of pictures, most were nothing special but a few were pretty cool.  However the one I liked best was just an ordinary picture of a stoop.  If a door stoop could only speak.  I had a strange urge to just sit down and well do nothing but listen, and if it wasn't the entrance to a busy little shop I might have done just that.

No comments: