Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A purse that works!

I tend to carry a large purse, which I really don't mind so much... until I have to carry it all day long!  So as we are looking forward to a family vacation, I am wondering do I really want to be everyone's pack mule?  Uhm... Nope.  So when I found a very cute pattern for a messenger bag I decided to make one.  It's small and should be easy to carry.  I made mine and it really did turn out cute.  When D1 saw it she wanted one and then D2 decided she wanted one too.  So I have made three of these cute bags in the last week.
This one is mine (not fabulous pictures, but you get the idea)

 D2's Purse
D1's Purse

So now to give proper credit this pattern is a Keyka Lou pattern:

2 comments:

Tracy Rushton said...

very cute. When are we going to play you busy women?

Kahre Family said...

I want one for my disneyland vacation!! After reading your blog I ran to Alco to see if they had any cute messenger bags, and of course they didn't!! So I need one of these!!!