Thursday, March 3, 2011

My official review on Weight Watchers Points Plus... Like you care.

So as many of you know I went on WW about 2 years ago, I was very successful and lost the weight that I had gained during my pregnancy with D3.  Although trying to loose weight is never fun, I really didn't mind it much and up until a few months ago I had mantained quite well.  Over the holidays I gained a little weight (can you imagine???) and decided to do WW again and try their new program.  So now after being on it for 5 weeks, here is my professional opinion:

Not Loving it!

Here is the problem, the old plan asked for three things to figure out the points, fat calories and fiber.  After about 3 weeks on the diet you could look at the nutritional information and and know how many points it is worth.  Not so on the new points plus program.  Now you calculate Fat, Carbs, Protien and Fiber, and no matter how many times you have calculated food items, you will not be able to look at something and guess how many points it is.  Also I find that I do feel more hungry/less satisfied, and at night I am cussing myself because I really want some smart pop popcorn but have no points left.

So if anyone cares about my opinion, stick with the old plan (which I have to confess, I had more stable weight loose - sheesh!)

No comments: